Taisen Puzzle-Dama (対戦ぱずるだま Taisen Pazuru-Dama, lit. "Battle Puzzle Ball"), known as Crazy Cross in europe, is a puzzle video game and the first video game in the Taisen Puzzle-Dama series. It was released in July 1994 by Konami in Japanese arcade platforms.
The Gameplay is similar to those of the Puyo Puyo series. The player must beat the opponent by creating combos, which involve matching three balls or more of the same color simultaneously. Doing so will fill the opponent's side with colored blocks from either the top or bottom. The blocks contain a certain ball color, depending on the color of the block. When blocks are matched, the color ball is released. The side that exceeds the top first loses. Score is also added for both sides, but the opponent's score doesn't affect the rounds in any way.
- Penkuro (ペンクロー Penkurō) (voiced by Ai Orikasa)
- Mayu Sawada (沢田まゆ Sawada Mayu) (voiced by Chisa Yokoyama)
- Yumi (ユミちゃん Yumi-chan) (voiced by ???)
- John Wanjiro (ジョン・ワン次郎 Jon wan Jirō) (voiced by ???)
- Doctor Nakasugi (ドクター中杉 Dokutā Nakasugi) (voiced by Issei Futamata)
- Ryo (リョウ Ryō) (voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa)
- Robo-Saku 2 (ロボ作２号63年製 Robo-saku Ni-gō Rokujutsu Kara San-nen-sei) (voiced by ???)
- Makorin (まこりん Makorin) (voiced by Hekiru Shiina)
- Mr. Shima (嶋課長 Kachō Shima) (voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa)
- Gonzo Oiwa (大岩権造 Ōiwa Kenzō) (voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa)
- Temple Lord (殿様 Tono-sama) (voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa)
- This game was parodied in Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius: Forever with me, using John Wanjiro, Penkuro and the Temple Lord in that order as bosses in stage 7.
- Penkuro and John Wanjiro make a brief cameo in the interactive game TwinBee PARADISE in Donburishima.
- Penkuro, Makorin and Temple Lord appear as picture nonograms in the mobile game Pixel Puzzle Collection.